Please CLICK HERE to see all Missions/Ministry areas in which you can get involved, as well as contact Small Group Leaders, Class Facilitators and Ministry/Mission Leaders directly.
Church Ladies’ Adventure Club
This is a fellowship group for women who are physically active, like to have fun and are adventurous! If you enjoy activities such as hiking, biking, horseback riding, kayaking, etc., please come join us on our adventures! This fellowship group meets once a month (dates vary according to the activity planned). For more information, please contact Katharine Keller at the church office at (480)982-3776.
United Methodist Women (UMW)
United Methodist Women is the largest denominational faith organization for women with approximately 800,000 members whose mission is fostering spiritual growth, developing leaders and advocating for justice. Members raise money each year for programs and projects related to women, children and youth in the United States and in more than 100 countries around the world. United Methodist Women and The United Methodist Church’s principles and values include:
- Promoting the empowerment of women, children and youth.
- Promoting anti-racism and multiculturalism.
- Promoting inclusion and equity.
- Promoting fair labor practices.
- Promoting economic and environmental stewardship and sustainability.
Women’s Bible Studies
Studies by Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and others — along with rich fellowship — provide solid Bible learning along with spiritual growth.
We plan for two (2) Women’s Retreats each year:
- An overnight weekend retreat at a Retreat Center or Christian Camp in the Fall, and
- A 1-day retreat at a local resort near the church in the Spring.