Please CLICK HERE to see all Missions/Ministry areas in which you can get involved, as well as contact Small Group Leaders, Class Facilitators and Ministry/Mission Leaders directly.
United Women of Faith (UWF)
United Women of Faith is the largest denominational faith organization for women with approximately 800,000 members whose mission is fostering spiritual growth, developing leaders and advocating for justice. Members raise money each year for programs and projects related to women, children and youth in the United States and in more than 100 countries around the world. United Methodist Women and The United Methodist Church’s principles and values include:
- Promoting the empowerment of women, children and youth.
- Promoting anti-racism and multiculturalism.
- Promoting inclusion and equity.
- Promoting fair labor practices.
- Promoting economic and environmental stewardship and sustainability.
Women’s Bible Studies
Studies by various authors including Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and others — along with rich fellowship — provide solid Bible learning along with spiritual growth.
We plan for two (2) Women’s Retreats each year:
- An overnight weekend retreat at a Retreat Center or Christian Camp in the Fall, and
- A 1-day retreat at a local resort near the church in the Spring.